The program priorities of OSD were creating enabling environment, capacity enhancement and good practice promotion in relation to CSR. The strategic plan has also devised partnership building, multi-sectoral dialogue, and holistic approach, capitalizing on soft entry points, and resource mobilization as the strategies of the Organization.
In the coming three years OSD will pursue the following strategic objectives so as to address the most critical/strategic issues it has identified through the environmental scanning exercise
1. To supplement the child protection activities of the government
2. To ensure gender swell-being through economic independence of women
3. To scale-up and support existing social protection initiatives of the State
4. To promote the corporate social responsibility of the business community
5. To enhance the capacity of the organization to meet the expectations of its stakeholders
6. To enhance the use of organizational lessons of OSD
Organization for Social Development (OSD) has re-registered as an Ethiopian Residence Charity in accordance with the Charities and Societies Proclamation No. 621/2009 on February 11, 2010 under license No. 0843.